Sunday, May 3, 2009

Psalm 86

"Hear, O Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
Guard my life, for I am devoted to you.
You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you.
Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I call on you all day long.
Bring joy to your servant, for to you O Lord do I lift up my soul.
You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call upon you.
Hear my prayer, O Lord;
listen to my cry for mercy.
In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me.
Among the gods there is none like you, O Lord;
no deeds can compare with yours.
All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord;
they will bring glory to your Name.
For you are great and do marvelous deeds; your alone are God.

Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths of the grace.

No comments: