Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whatever He's Doing Inside of Me...

I love how God uses a variety of things to get my attention. At times, it's His creation (particularly the ocean, sunsets, and the amazing detail of his created), at other times it's His people who share their experience. I am amazed as He speaks to ME through Scripture (written years and years ago, but still living/applicable to me!!!!) and then He ordains and inspires music....played at the MOST APPROPRIATE moments. I love the music. It speaks to me like nothing else. It moves me. It makes me think. It often gives me a different--eternal-- perspective. It reminds me of His everlasting love. It encourages me in my faith journey..to not give up. It teaches me to look beyond the present circumstances and to look beyond myself. It proves to me that He's still in control.

This song by Sanctus Real is one of those songs that God is using to get my attention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06AgY5Xoavw

Just a few lines that HIT me every time I hear it:
"Whatever you're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace. It's hard to surrender to what I can't see, but I'm giving into Something Heavenly."

"Time to begin again, reevaluate who I really am. Am I doing everything to follow your will? Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills? SO show what it is that you want from me, I give everything, I surrender...to whatever you're doing...."

"Time to face up, clean this old house....time to release all my held back tears. Whatever your doing inside of me, it feels like chaos, but I believe: You're up to something bigger than me, larger than life, Something Heavenly."

I hope it's an encouragement to you today :)

1 comment:

Randi Jo :) said...

I really like music & that song too :)

thanks for sharing! hope you all are doing great :)